How to Make A Cup of Delicious Coffee?
1. Fill the CO108-NK Gooseneck Kettle with the appropriate amount of water, press the “COFFEE/205℉” Preset, and wait for a few minutes;
2. Grind fresh coffee beans to the right fineness with COSORI Coffee Grinder;
3. Pour the freshly ground coffee into COSORI Pour Over Coffee Maker;
4. Pour the boiling water over the ground coffee in a slow turning motion;
5. The coffee drips slowly into the pot, and the delicious coffee is ready!
How to Descale/Clean the Kettle?
1. Filling the kettle with 1 cup of vinegar or lemon juice and 2 cups of water.
2. Boiling the liquid and leave it for 2 hours, then use a cloth to clean and wipe.
3. Rinse the kettle with clean water, and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
4. Repeat as needed.
It’s normal if your kettle exposes spots or rust on the stainless steel bottom after the first use if the water quality in your area is so hard.
DESIGN IN CALIFORNIA: This Cosori’s Gooseneck Kettle features 5 precise temperature presets, so your tea is brewed just right; It also has a Keep Warm function that automatically keeps water at the same temperature for 60 minutes
THE PUREST TASTE: The kettle is made with food-grade stainless steel in its housing, lid, and spout, with no Teflon or chemical linings, which keeps the perfect taste for your coffee and tea
PRECISE POURING: The COSORI’s precision pour spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate. The counterbalanced handle helps keep your pour steady, moves the center of mass back towards your hand – encouraging a more comfortable, slower pour
QUICK HEATING: The 1200 watts of power boils a full kettle in just 3-5 minutes, meaning you can enjoy a cup of coffee in no time; Stop wasting your time in front of the microwave or stove;
SAFE TECH & AUTO SHUTOFF: Features British STRIX thermostat technology, auto shut-off after the water get your desired temperature; Boil-dry safety feature where it turns off if it detects there is no water inside